- 3rd Annual International Food Festival
- May 4, 12 -4 PM
Sample tasty fare from Mercato restaurants plus live music and Kids' Zone (featuring Bounce House, Arts & Crafts and many other fun activities!)
Take a culinary journey around the world as Mercato’s restaurants serve up international samplings—most reasonably priced from $1-6.
Food booths from: AZN Azian Cuizine, Grace and Shelly's Cupcakes, Masa, McCormick & Schmick's Seafood & Steaks, Naples Flatbread & Wine Bar, The Pub Naples, Rusty Bucket Restaurant & Tavern, Second Cup, Sur La Table, TAPS & more
• Admission is FREE
• Outdoor bars and complimentary wine samplings from Bonterra Organic Vineyards
• Live music from Devon Meyers (12-2p) and Brit Rock tribute band Sudden Recall (2-4p).
• Lawn games including corn hole and giant checkers.
• Kid Zone featuring FREE face painting by Ms Silvia's Faces, bounce house, Way Too Tall Torrie (stilt walker and balloon artist), chalk walk and snow cones (small charge).
• Register to win a $100 gift card to your favorite Mercato merchant
• Donate a non-perishable food item for St. Matthew’s House at the gate and receive a Mercato stainless steel traveler mug.*
• Donate a dress for PACE Center for Girls and receive a passport to visit various locations at Mercato for a stamp (no purchase necessary). One winner who fills their passport will receive a $250 gift card to the merchant of their choice (gift card to be purchased by Mercato Marketing).
Please no outside coolers or food. *While supplies last. **Experience Package includes a $250 gift card to Mercato store of winner’s choice, $100 to Mercato restaurant of winner's choice, $50 comp card to Rusty Bucket and $100 gift card to Silverspot Cinema. Dress donation to PACE required to receive passport. No purchase necessary to participate. Completed passports may be turned into the PACE booth by 4pm on May 4 or at Yoga Loft Naples from 12-6p on May 4 or 10a-9p from May 5 to May 8. Winner will be selected on May 9, 2014.
- Saturday, August 2 from 11am to 7pm
- SummerFest Stroll
- 30+ restaurants and stores that welcome your pet
- Dog-Friendly Locations at Mercato
- 12 establishments. 1 walkable location!
- Mercato Happy Hour Specials
- July 1st - 30th
- Whole Foods July Events
- August 7th at 6pm
- Mercato Nights Music Series featuring Backlash
- more events