- 2nd Annual Woofstock
- March 30, 2014 11:00 AM -- 3:00 PM
Bring Your Friendly Pets & Enjoy a Day of Festivities
Pet-friendly music festival featuring Pub Mustard, Sowflo, vendors and pet rescue groups benefiting Humane Society Naples FL
Pupcakes, mini cupcakes and beverages from Grace and Shelly's Cupcakes
Free dog bones at Gigi's Children's Boutique and Second Cup Mercato
Purchase a dog bone shaped cookie for humans at Second Cup and receive 1/2 off on Icespresso, hot brewed coffee or iced coffee.
Entry is $5 per person, benefiting Humane Society Naples; children under 10 and pets are free to enter.
Donate a pet supply or canned dog or cat food at the gate and receive a $5 coupon to Naples Flatbread & Wine Bar - Mercato
DOG-FRIENDLY PATIOS (Everyday!)
The Capital Grille
Grace & Shelly's
McCormick & Schmick's
Stage 62 Deli
DOG-FRIENDLY STORES (Everyday!)
Bio New York
Gallery on Fifth
Mark Loren Designs
Sperry Top Sider
For ticket purchase or further questions please contact the Humane Society's Director of Special Events at (239) 643-1880 Ext. 18 or email@example.com.
Interested in becoming a vendor? CLICK HERE for the application form.
- Thursday, September 4 from 6-9pm
- Mercato Nights Music Series featuring Roy Schneider
- 30+ restaurants & stores that welcome your pet
- Dog-Friendly Locations at Mercato
- 12 establishments. 1 walkable location!
- Happy Hour Specials
- August 23rd & September 13th 7-8pm
- Donna Holman Performing at Second Cup
- September 16 @ 7:45pm
- Movies on the Lawn Featuring The Lone Ranger
- more events